Paper Submission Guidelines
Abstract / Extended Abstract / Full Paper MUST ONLY be submitted through E-mail at: Yet to be Decided with Subject clearly mentioned as Abstract/Full Paper alongwith the corresponding author name.
Abstracts should not exceed 200 words in length including brief introduction, core objectives of the paper, proposed methodology, findings and expected contributions and implications along with key words.
Extended Abstract / Full paper
We encourage academicians, research scholars, and industry professionals to submit their full papers which would undergo a double blind peer review process. Kindly refer to the following guidelines before submitting your manuscript:
For Extended Abstract submission:
For Full Paper submission:
- Submitted manuscripts must not have been previously published, presented, accepted for publication for any other journal or research conference/ seminar.
- The entire manuscript (including cover page, abstract, main text, exhibits, appendices, and references) should be included in one document.
- All author related information – name, affiliation, and contact details should be mentioned only in the cover page and any information conveying identification of the author(s) (including name, affiliation, and acknowledgements) must be removed from the manuscript.
- The manuscript must be submitted in A4 size pages with double-spaced, Times New Roman-12 pitch in MS Word compatible format text.
- The length of research papers (including exhibit and references) should be between 3000-8000 words. Case studies may be between 2000-5000 words.
- All manuscripts must be formatted according to the APA 6TH Edition style guide available at: http://www.apastyle.org/manual/
- List the references in alphabetical order at the end of the paper. All references must be single spaced. The references should be distinguished by hanging indents.
- The authors need to send along with the paper their brief bio-data and the certificate of originality and consent for publication in proceedings without which it will not be accepted.
- All the papers will be blind reviewed by an expert committee with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance. Articles will be subject to plagiarism check before being sent for review process.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings provided at least one of the authors will register and present the paper. There is also a possibility of publication of selected papers in peer-reviewed journals listed with a reputed publishing house. In case of joint authors, each author has to individually register to attend/participate and avail the conference kit. All rights of publication of papers presented in the conference shall rest with the Conference Organizers.