IBS is a member of:
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), USA.
- The European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), Belgium
- The Association of Asia Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS), Korea
Networking with International Academic Institutions
To ensure that the students and faculty develop a global perspective on business, IBS has networked with several leading international B-Schools and universities, such as:
- University of Michigan, USA
- Bentley University, Massachusetts, USA;
- The University of Toledo, Ohio, USA;
- University of Memphis, Tennessee, USA;
- Milliken University, USA;
- Oklahoma State University, USA;
- University of Denver, USA.
- University of Bradford, UK
- Bangor University, UK;
- University of Salford, UK;
- University of Essex, UK;
- Glasgow Caledonian University, UK;
- University of Westminster, UK;
- University of Dundee, UK;
- University of South Australia, Australia;
- Macquarie University, Australia;
- Flinders University, Australia;
- Utara Universiti, Malaysia;
- SILC Business School, Shanghai University, China and
- ICN Business School, Nancy, France.
- M/s Genpact, a global business process management company
- M/s EcoNurture Consulting India Pvt Ltd
- M/s Value Labs LLP, Hyderabad
- M/s Aptus Data Labs, Bangalore
- M/s Data wise Management Consultants Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
- M/s Mize Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
- Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) of India Ltd.
- Texas Instruments, an American technology company
- Virtusa, a global information technology services company
- Parampara, family business institute
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research (IGIDR)
- Indian Econometric Society
- C-TARA (Indian Railways)
- National Commission for Protection of Child Rights
- Indian Institute of Capital Markets
- Texas Instruments
Academic Collaborations with Industry
IBS is collaborating with several international firms to train its students in specialized areas in information technology, and business analysis and research. These partnerships include the following :
SAS - The Power to Know
Through a learning partnership with SAS, IBS offers the students the power of SAS business intelligence and data mining applications.
IBS has brought the SAP R/3 platform into the classroom, to train its students on the ERP system.
To help students learn to evaluate business processes analytically and efficiently, IBS has entered into an academic association with SPSS.
IBS offers its students the simulation software, iThink, using which students can create models to simulate business processes and scenarios, and understand the impact of different business decisions and their possible outcomes.