We invite original papers (full length or extended abstracts) from academicians, industry professionals, research scholars, and independent consultants/professionals from NGOs, for paper presentation and subsequent possible publication in the proceedings of the conference. We also encourage case studies related to operations management and related areas.
Suggested themes for the research article / case study may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Supply Management
- Services Operations Management
- Healthcare operations management
- Sports Operations management
- Network design
- Operations research
- Quality Management
- Humanitarian and Disaster Management
- Agri-business Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Not-for-profit Operations Management
We also invite interdisciplinary studies interacting with financial management, human resource management, marketing management, and science & technology.