- Kindly refer to the following guidelines before submitting your manuscript.
- Cover page: Each paper should include a cover page with title of the paper, abstract (not more than 200 words), author names and affiliations with full postal addresses, email and mobile number.
- Structure of the paper
Doctoral proposal track: Introduction, followed by literature survey, Research gaps, Objectives, Hypothesis, Methodology, Expected contribution to the literature.
Doctoral Thesis paper Track: Introduction, followed by literature review, Research gaps, Objectives, Hypothesis, methodology, interpretation of results, conclusion and policy or managerial implications
- Font: Times New roman, size 12, double space.
- Maximum words: 8000 (for Doctoral Thesis paper) , 5000( for Doctoral Proposal).
- References: All papers should follow the APA 6th Edition style guide available at:
- http://www.apastyle.org/manual/, List the references in alphabetical order at the end of the paper. All references must be single spaced and must be distinguished by hanging indents.
- Paper should be sent via mail to email@example.com.
- While sending the mail, the authors should clearly mention the track and area (theme)
Follow us :